December 1, 2010

Reverb 10 Project

Fall Flower - November 2010
 
I read about the Reverb10 project from Ali Edward's blog. I am going to do my best to keep up with the challenge as I think it will be really good for me to reflect on the past year and manifest my desires for 2011.

December 1 One Word
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?


If I had to wrap up 2010 in one word it would be Pursue

This year it seems like I have been pursuing so many things in order to create a better life for myself and my family.

I have pursued:
peace within and without
balance
love, love, love
forgiveness for myself and others
hope that everything will be OK
trust in my closest relationships
courage to keep hoping and trusting
the ability to notice the little things and be thankful for them
healthy/deep connection with friends and family
spiritual freedom
fun in the midst of sadness
the ability to be present and fully alive
worthiness & authenticity
letting go of so many things
art & painting
joy & play
photography
& rest
(it's funny how rest is at the bottom of the list)

This year has been about changing the way things have been. It was time to get real and honest about who I was as a person and what I wanted in my life. It was time for me to release my fears and just try stuff. It was about "DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENT" when I found myself in the same old situations and patterns. 

My hope for 2011 is that rest will somehow make its way up in the list. I want to relax and let go a little more. I want to trust that there is enough time, enough money, and enough love for all of us.

So the word I wish to manifest for 2011 is Patience.

It's not that I don't want to continue to pursue all of the things on my list, I just need to have a little faith that I don't have to get it all done RIGHT NOW.

1 comment:

  1. love your words...
    Mine were "Break" and "open"

    Karen (from Hopeful Worlds Class)

    ReplyDelete