November 28, 2010

Taking a New Class

Tulsa Zoo - November 2010

I am starting a new class tomorrow and I am seriously excited about it.

It lines up with so many of the items on my Mondo Beyondo list:
        • Build a tight group of people that I can be myself with
        • Broaden my world view
        • Support people in other countries without just sending money their way
        • Have hope that things can change
        • Reach out to people that are different from me and learn from them
        • Make dreams come true for others
        • Learn more about Africa
        • Teach my children that the world can change
I think the part that I love the most is that it will be a small intimate group. In the past when I have taken classes, I tended to mainly listen and not participate in the conversations as much. This will be good for me to really share who I am. I am also so excited to learn more about Africa and to hear amazing life stories about hope and courage. I definitely need this right now.


*****  I am running a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale in my etsy shop right now. I am offering free shipping until Tuesday. *****  

No comments:

Post a Comment