October 2, 2014

Let loose the fierce color of change


This morning as I drove the boys to school I noticed the first fall leaf suctioned to my car window. 

Something about it struck me and I stopped for a moment to pull over to take a picture.

I was struck by the beauty of letting go. The fierce burst of color before the leaves take their plunge to the ground. Fall does this me. I can feel an earthquake of energy shifting inside, desperately trying to let loose what no longer serves me.

The old record plays…

Here we go again, you moody girl. When will you ever find peace and calm?

And now a new tune plays…

Let it flow

Shake it loose

Breathe and observe

Watch the cycle and change it

one small terrifying step at a time

Smile and remember you are pure sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment