July 11, 2014

365 days

365 days ago I set out on a journey to document gratitude.

I made a commitment to jot down the little moments in each day that filled my heart with thanks. I used the Day One app to record these moments along with a picture for each day.

Today I noticed it has been a year.

And my oh my WHAT A YEAR IT HAS BEEN!

There were days I had to dig so deep to find something to write.

And that I believe is the gift of sticking with this commitment.

I learned that every single day is a gift.

Really

Even on days where I felt like my whole world had been turned upside down, there were moments of love and always always always OPPORTUNITIES to grow.

Looking through these images I want to hug that girl looking back at me. Thank her for never giving up and CHOOSING to take the path of love and courageous risks.

I see her strength.
I see her passion.
I see her joy.
I see her play.
I see her fierce love.

Most of all

I see the gifts surrounding her and the amazing life she gets to live.

The seasons come and go along with the triumphs and failures. I am thankful for the chance to live them all with love.









































No comments:

Post a Comment