July 23, 2012

Weekend in Photos


 Had a full and crazy weekend. Friday night our urban meetup group met downtown at sunset to shoot. We had a few new people and really enjoyed our stroll through downtown. There is just nothing like the golden hour light.






 

Saturday morning Che and I got up early to hike with his meetup group on the MKT railroad trail near Cleveland, OK. It was a really hot day. But the company and views were so great it was worth it. After the shoot we all wandered into downtown Cleveland and had burger baskets at the local diner.







After the hike, Che and I ventured to the salvage yard to look for a few parts. It had been years since I'd been to one and actually enjoyed it. It felt like a scavenger hunt and I found the picked over cars slightly amusing.



After a nice nap it was time to head out to celebrate my birthday with a few friends. The TwoLips Burlesque show was fabulous and I loved getting to see the Little Theater of Tulsa for the first time. I even won a prize...

An extremely large T-shirt of Miss Lollie Pop..
now don't I feel special

We got our dance on afterwards at the Lot6 after party.
Such a great time seeing friends old and new.


No comments:

Post a Comment