January 14, 2010

Courage for Haiti

photo by JessikaMarie


Dear Strong One,
I don't know what to do.
I know I can't stay hidden forever.
I know you love me but is that enough?
There is so much sadness in this world.
I just don't know if my heart can take any more pain or sorrow.
When I watch the news about Haiti, it makes me so sad and hopeless.
I want to help.
I want to reach through the screen
and hold those poor children
who are so hurt and lonely.
But what can I do?
I'm in the middle of the United States.
What can I do?
Then suddenly I remember
that I do matter and I can help.
I can send financial help,
but more importantly,
I can send love and light
to everyone there.
When I see a sad child on the t.v.,
I can immediately open my heart
and send light their way.
I know the universe will give it to them.
So I guess I better stop hiding now.
I have work to do.
Love,
Little Poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment