October 25, 2013

Broken Open


Watching and listening, the question forms on my tongue and escapes my mouth before I can stop it.

“But what about when you’re feeling stuck?”

The answer comes with a smile

“You show me. How does stuck move? Express what stuck feels like.”

Without hesitation I jump in the circle and dance stuck and feel the shift of acceptance.

 

This is the lesson, practice and process that creates the opening to joy and peace

 

Feeling

Allowing

Breathing

Moving

Gratitude

 

In tune with myself like never before, I am listening deeply.

Tingles, heaviness, nausea, pulsing, flutters

They speak so clearly when I listen for them

Breath gives rise to more intensity

I let go and let them take me over

Back arching, hips swirling, arms floating like flower stems, they flow through me

Expressing what must be said

What must be felt

And then it shifts into something new

The process is so incredibly full of grace

I am in awe of love and the power of showing up

In awe of saying HELL YES to whatever comes

Thank you love for showing me the way

Let it rise

Let me be broken open again and again

No comments:

Post a Comment