January 13, 2013

Gypsy Travels

Catching up on posting pics from our latest gypsy travels. Che found an incredible wonderland near Drumright a few weeks back. I felt like a kid in a candy store exploring the place. It seemed like there was something cool and unique to shoot everywhere I turned. Definitely can't wait to go back and visit again.








I also ran across a place on the way to Dallas. I have a habit of taking wrong turns on long drives and finding crazy places along the way. This is one of those and I practically begged Che to come back with me the next weekend. What we found was an old school and Levi factory and of course a roadside robot. So fun.





Last weekend we made our way to Beavers Bend State Park for some R&R and a little hiking. Unfortunately the hike didn't work out due to a high creek in the path but we still enjoyed getting out and spending some time with the trees. And of course I ended up getting us turned around and going the wrong direction. I'm glad we did though because I found a wonderful little surprise in Heavener that I may just be posting about soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment