May 23, 2012

Today I'm Letting Go of


  • The idea that any person, job, event will change it all and be the answer to everything
  • Trying to figure it all out
  • A few dear close friends... lots of grief about it but it's what needs to happen
  • Pretending like I have my shit together
  • Being sad... even through the shifts, there are moments of great joy and I'm letting them in
  • Tomorrow.. planting my feet deep in today.. this moment... now...
  • The past.. never going back there again
  • The idea that I shouldn't get my hopes up.... I'm getting my hopes up big time
  • Self-doubt... when I'm quiet and listen I can hear my truth. Today I'm listening and believing.



Listening to a lot of U2 again.. and this song seems to be sitting right beside me as I go through life.. holding my hand.. telling me it's ok to let it go...
U2 Bad
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake
I'm not sleeping, oh no, no, no
If I could, you know I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
This desparation
Dislocation
Separation
Condemnation
Revelation
In temptation
Isolation
Desolation
Isolation
Let it go
And so fade away
To let it go, oh yeah
And so fade away
To let it go, oh No
And so fade away
I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake
Wide awake

No comments:

Post a Comment