April 4, 2013

Surrender


"Something amazing happens when we surrender and just love. We melt into another world, a realm of power already within us. The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.” 
Marianne Wiiliamson


These words are so true for me this week. Although I'm still battling physical ailments; I'm charging full ahead into life anyway.

Soaking up the little moments between with the boys. Like Roland calling out the full scientific names of hawks flying over riverside bridge or looking on as Hayden continues to explode with self confidence and joy. 

A new peace that I have never experienced before has found me. Even though the circumstances have not changed, I have changed. I can feel my way through trials with a sense of "it really is going to be ok" and I can feel the love that is being sent my way. 

New connections with old friends are sparking even more of my light. One I have known since middle school, another just a few years. But I had believed both of these beloved friends would remain distant though close to my heart. Opening those doors again with love, grace and complete acceptance filled me with a strength I never knew existed within me. I am grateful and honored. 

My love for Che grows daily. Letting go of fear and choosing to trust and embrace his love has softened me. It has blown open the windows and allowed a fresh breeze to blow into our space, fanning the flames once again. 

I feel alive

I feel strong

I feel loved

I feel peaceful

I feel Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment